WHY ATTEND DCW?
The exhibition will feature more than 80 of the most innovative exhibitors in the built environment and beyond. You'll get the chance to get hands on with a host of innovative new technologies and solutions including the latest in Mixed Reality, 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, IT Solutions & Hardware, BIM Software & Tools, UAV's & Laser Scanners, Wearable Tech and much more.
In addition to the ground-breaking tech on show you'll have access to over 90 hours of conference and seminar content. Getting to grips with BIM Level 2? Check out our dedicated BIM seminar stream in partnership with the UK BIM Alliance. Interested in the latest technologies? Visit our Industry 4.0 Theatre and feature zone to find out what's coming next. Looking to understand how your business can become more productive and profitable? Grab yourself a seat at our brand new main stage programme in partnership with Digital Built Britain.
We also have a host of innovative features including our Start Up Village in partnership with KTN & Innovate UK showcasing the latest start-ups, and our exclusive HS2 Pavilion featuring workshops and demos.
- BIM Village & Clinics in partnership with UK BIM Alliance
- Industry 4.0 Zone with live demos and interactive installations
- HS2 Pavilion and workshops
- 5 different seminar theatres exploring the latest trends
- Start Up Village in partnership with KTN & Innovate UK
- Drone Drag Racing Competition
- Exhibition Drinks Reception
Plus, more than 100 of the most innovative exhibitors in the built environment.REGISTER INTEREST